PC: Usually my mom, a random stranger, or myself:))
TV Show and Movie
Editor for the Corner Canyon Chronicle.
I'm 15 years old and go to Corner Canyon High. I love to play basketball, anything disney related(old school disney), watch Netflix with a cup of hot coco in my bed, go to the beach, listen to music(loudly) during car drives or even in the shower, take pictures of beautiful places, go to concerts with my best friends, make video edits of the amazing people and things that my life is involved in!:)
"Life is like a camera, focus on whats important, capture the GOOD TIMES, develop from the negatives and if that doesn't work out, take another shot."
New Year, New Laughs!
Well technically, T.V show memes. All TV shows, or most sitcoms have that one funny episode based on New Year’s Eve where it’s just, well, one big mess.
On Unilad.co.uk, they did a top 10 of the best New Year’s Eve/New Years sitcom episodes and they are definitely a must watch.
*only my top five recommendations are written though.*
5. Friends: ‘The One With The Routine’; Season 6 Episode 10
4. That 70’s Show: ‘That 70’s Finale’; Season 8 Episode 22
3. How I Met Your Mother: ‘The Limo’; Season 1 Episode 11
2. South Park: ‘Are You There God? It’s Me, Jesus’; Season 3 Episode 16
1. The Office: ‘Ultimatum’; Season 7 Episode 13